Step up. Have a breakthrough.
Networking is by far the most important aspect of business school. The classroom is a distant second.
Real talk. Small talk. Business is slow. You are bored. What do you do? Let’s have real conversations. Real relationships.
What is your story?
Let’s come together for small talk on start-up challenges, direct sales, net working skills, referral sales, collaboration, entrepreneurship, and the must-have skills of the future.
Real dreams on fire! Have transformational conversation.
Moderator: David Wee (Unreasonable Optimist)
Singapore – Sunday 21 August 2016 (1.30pm to 4.30pm)
16 Arumugan Road (off Paya Lebar Road) Lion Building Block D #05-01 Singapore 409961
(In front of MacPherson MRT Station at Exit B)
There are also 3 slots of 15 minutes each for people who want to use this perform to promote your business to the crowd. Just invest $100 (early bird) / S$250 (after early bird) and it comes with another 2 tickets for you to bring your guests. Only one will speak for 15 minutes. You can also distribute your flyers to the crowd as a sponsored promoter. First come first serve.
Investment for attending this business networking cum sharing event;
- Early bird payment before 16 August S$15 each (Normal ticket S$80 each)
- Payment after 16 August S$35 each
- ASB members S$10 each
- Promotion slot of 15 minutes – S$100 (payment before 16 August) / S$250 (payment after 16 August)
- Cash payment at the door S$80 each
- Get your entire team to attend for maximum effectiveness.
- Registrations will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- There will be no refund for cancellations. However, replacements are welcomed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendment and/or change to the seminar program, venue, speaker replacement and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Registration and Payment Details;
Payment by credit card click here: https://peatix.com/sales/event/187348/tickets
Payment by cheque / bank transfer / bank draft OCBC Bank Account No: 656-817830-001 (Thomson Branch Code 656 / Bank Code 7339) SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG) payable in S$ only to DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD and mail to 2 Sin Ming Road, #02-05 Sin Ming Plaza, Tower 1, Singapore 575583. Tel: (65) 9679 1106
Or payable to Wee Chor Kian, DBS Account 015- 029106- 0, DBS BANK, 12 MARINA BOULEVARD, DBS ASIA CENTRAL, MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 3, SINGAPORE 018982. SWIFT ADDRESS; DBSSGSG
David Wee (Aka Unreasonable Optimist)
Founder & CEO
DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD
Asia Speakers Bureau™ (ASB)
Success Business Network Exchange™ (ASBNE)
Spirit of Enterprise
Chairman & Founder
Global Opportunities David Academy (GODA Entrepreneur Business School)
ASB Focus Groups (Aka Mastermind Groups)
Chairman - MDIS Business
School Industrial Advisory Board
The MDIS Business School offers degree and postgraduate programmes awarded by the University of Bradford (UK), University of Sunderland (UK), Southern Cross University (Australia) and Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France)
David served two terms as President of the Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Executives Group
David has brought his first FMCG company from zero to S$10M with no money and no experience in the late eighties
Asia Success Business Network Exchange™ – the gateway to succeed in Asia with more than 88,000 business connections in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, India
Connect with David Wee
Add David Wee on WhatsApp +65 96791106. Blackberry PIN 7B84581C / 2BFCBDB6
skype ID davidwee.asb
- The event description was updated. Diff#184803 2016-08-07 04:56:49
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- 16 Arumugan Road (off Paya Lebar Road) Lion Building Block D #05-01 Singapore 409961
Early Bird - each SOLD OUT $15.00 After Early Bird - each SOLD OUT $35.00 ASB Members - each SOLD OUT $10.00 Promotion Slot each - Early Bird SOLD OUT $100.00 Promotion Slot each - After Eary Bird SOLD OUT $250.00 Cash Payment at the door - each SOLD OUT $80.00
- Venue Address
- 16 Arumugan Road, Lion Building Block D #05-01 Singapore 409961 Singapore
In front of MacPherson MRT Station at Exit B
DW Associates Pte Ltd158 Followers